With E-Logistics, a call-off is automatically sent to a transport provider. The calloff is sent directly from the supplier's ERP system to the carrier, including all automatically generated transport documents. This makes the transport procedure more efficient, transparent and customer-friendly, and keeps the customer permanently informed of the expected time of arrival and the necessary details.
Logistics based Warehouse Management solutions enable the organization to achieve dramatic results by implementing a complete integrated solution or target key operational opportunities with a modular approach. Either way, the organization will benefit from seamless integration with the respective solutions as well as with material handling, logistics, transportation, equipment and legacy and enterprise systems.
To streamline the entire organization’s entire supply chain, there is a need to implement a LOGISTICS based Warehouse Management solutions in conjunction with the other components of the transportation manager for source-toconsumption execution and optimization.
AIM/OBJECTIVE OF THE PROPOSED SYSTEM
The proposed system’s fundamental objective is that to design a software system, for operating on the logistics approach to
implement an efficient warehouse management, to optimize the facilities, enhance efficiency and thereby increase productivity.
- Processor - PIII or higher processor
RAM- 128 MB or higher
HDD- 40 GB or higher
FDD- 1.44 MB
MONITOR - LG/SAMSUNG colour
Keyboard / Mouse / ATX Cabinet
PROPOSED SYSTEM ADVANTAGES
- E-logistics helps in Customer Relationship Management
- Logistics Planning provides Seamless Supply Chain Integration
- E-logistics in enhancing Production Capacity
- Results in sourcing Multiple ORDERS items from Multiple Supplies and Consolidation
- Helps in Order Scheduling, Tracking, Inventory Fulfillment, Invoicing
- Web-based technology which gives In-transit Visibility and Exception Notification
- Warehouse, Storage, and Distribution Services
- Inventory Management
- Enhances and improves the Order Fulfillment Pick, Pack and Ship Operations
- View updated route schedules automatically to see if a driver is ahead/behind on their route
- Track planned route hours and miles against actual hours and miles to see driver/crew performance
- See a breadcrumb trail of a driver's route overlaid onto a map to see where a truck has been
- Poll a truck to see exactly where it is currently located