Two ways Wireless Anti Theft Alarm system for Two Wheeler
To monitor the Wireless Anti Theft Alarm system for Two Wheeler.
1) Auto 5 min once Security Reader
2) V is Vibration Adjustment (inc / dec) for each key press.
3) R for Read vehicle where it is?
4) S for Auto start
5) K for Key on / off
6) This system will support only with in 100 Feet
7) Working on less voltage and compact size
8) If no signal it will give alarm (Wire cut Alarm)
9) Low battery alarm
Labels : Electrical Power Dissertation, Electrical Engineering Dissertation Proposal, PhD Dissertation Electrical Engineering, Doctoral Dissertation Electronics Engineering, PhD Dissertation Electronics Engineering, Doctoral Dissertation Electrical Engineering, Electronic Dissertation Database, Dissertation Electrical Engineering, Dissertation Ideas Electronics Communication, IEEE Thesis and Dissertation, Dissertation Topics Power Electronics, Electronics Dissertation Introduction, Electronics Engineering Thesis, Electronics Engineering Thesis Topics, Electronic Engineering Thesis PDF, Electronics Engineering Dissertation, Dissertation Topics Electronics Communication, Electronics Dissertation Ideas, Dissertation Topics in Electronics, Power Electronics Dissertation, Electronics Thesis and Dissertation, Electronics Dissertation